Your online activities
- Cervino MC BV works with 3rd party providers to obtain the information regarding traffic on Cervino MC BV websites, including pages viewed and the actions taken when visiting Cervino MC BV websites; to serve our advertisements on other websites and elsewhere online; to provide us with information regarding the use of our websites and the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
- Mentioned 3rd parties provided may collect certain information about your visits to and activity on our websites, they may set and access their own tracking technologies on your device (including cookies and web beacons), and use that information to show you targeted advertisements.
- Cervino MC BV also works with e-mail service provider MailChimp that registers who received the e-mail, who opens the e-mail and who clicked in the e-mail (and on which link(s)).
- We may use Remarketing software and other similar services (e.g. retargeting) to advertise Cervino MC BV and its services across the Internet. These services will display relevant ads tailored to you based on what parts of Cervino MC BV websites you have viewed by placing a cookie on your device. This cookie does not in any way identify you or give access to your computer. It just helps us to customize our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you.
- You can read here how Google is using your data when you are visiting Cervino MC BV websites.
Relationship management & Administration
To ensure we only contact our clients and potential clients with relevant information related to our services, we gather and store specific information about organizations and people within these organizations. This information is obtained from public sources (like the corporate website, LinkedIn, etcetera), obtained from the organization itself (over the phone, via e-mail, from one of your colleagues or by getting in touch with us) or by tracking online activity. Should any of the gathered information be wrong, incomplete or outdated, we will change or delete the data upon request, unless it is needed for tax or legal purposes. This information is stored in an online CRM platform called Pipedrive. See how they handle data privacy here: https://www.pipedrive.com/en/privacy
We store the following types of information
- Organizational information, like address, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, organization size, industry. This information is stored as long as there is a reasonable chance that the organization keeps using or will be using our services.
- Personal information, like first name, last name, phone number, e-mail addresses, role in the organization, contact & login history, product preferences (related to our services or competitors). This information is stored as long as there is a reasonable chance that the organization keeps using or will be using our services.
- For administrative purposes we store specific information about which services our clients use, which license a client has, which users need access to which dashboard or data feed, and also information needed for invoicing and payment (like a VAT number and when relevant, credit card information). In case of serving an agency, we also need to keep track of which agency serves which end-user, including e-mail address, first name and last name of the end user. This information is stored as long as the organization (or end user) is using our services. Upon termination, the information is deleted within 12 months of termination, unless it is needed for tax or legal purposes.